Springfield Dentures, Orthodontic Braces, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
From whitening to contouring, American Dental Solutions, LLC is equipped to handle all your general cosmetic dentistry needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page. We provide free consultation to all procedures with no sales pressure.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Dental Sleep Medicine (Obstructive Sleep Apnea)
Millions of Americans of all ages suffer from sleep disorders without knowing it.
Do you Snore? Are you tired?
- Suffer from constant fatigue and drowsiness throughout the day?
- Wake up gasping for air?
- Accidentally falling sleep during the day / while driving?
- Loud snoring that distrub others?
- feeling exhausted in the morning?
- Diagnosed with sleep apnea?
- Problem with CPAP Therapy?
Obstructive Sleep Apnea can conribute to:
High blood pressure, heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes, weight gain, adult asthma, acid reflux, higher cancer rates, car accidents.
People with sleep apnea are up to five times more likely than normal sleepers to have traffic accident.
At American Dental Solutions, Dr Zee conduct initial sleep screening with Acoustic Diagnostic Imaging Pharyngometer andd Rhinometer.
Also provides take home sleep study equipment to diagnose the severity of sleep apnea problem for a fraction of cost, compare to a full sleep laboratory study.
Based on the sleep over night study (conducted at your home; at your convenient), Dr.Zee provide oral sleep appliance therapy.
To learn more about sleep disorders and sleep apnea go toAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine patient resources: http://www.aadsm.org/whatisdentalsleepmedicine.aspx