Springfield Dentist - Springfield Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointmentscheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
American Dental Solutions, LLC
2125 W Kingsley St
Springfield, MO 65807
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Springfield, MO so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site, or Call 417 881 9988 during working hours. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Dentrix G4 Electronic Patient Record Management
- Laser Treatment
- Diagnodent Cavity Detection Technology
- Florida Probe
- Intra Oral Camera
- Kodak 9000C - 3D CBCT Scan
- Sterilization and Patient Safety
- In-House Dental Laboratory
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. American Dental Solutions, LLC does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist. We also bill your insurance for Orthodontic Braces, if you are eligible.
- Medicaid – MC+(For Children under 18), Medicaid orthodontic Services, MO HealthNet
- Bridgeport - Mercy Care +, Children’s Mercy Health, Molina HealthCare of MO
- Doral-HealthCare - USA, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MO, MO Care Health Plan
- Care Improvement Plus (CIP)
- American Administrative Group
- American Choice HealthPlan
- American Community
- American Healthcare Inc.
- American Medical Security
- Ameritas – Standard, Reliance Standard, Principal*
- Anthem 100, 200, 300*
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant - Fortis-DHA*
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Dental Traditional
- Careington Plan Care*
- Careington Plan Platinum*
- Carpenter’s Trust
- Central States
- Connection Dental*
- Connecticut General Life Ins Co.
- Construction Industry Welfare and Trust
- Coventry health Card
- Cox Health Plan
* We are PPO providers for these groups.
If you have both Medicare and Medicaid, you may qualify for extra dental benefits, including full dentures, partial dentures and denture re-lines at no cost. For more information please call our office @ 417 881 9988.
- Delta Dental (all states)*
- Dental Benefits Providers*
- Dental Wellness Partner+
- First Choice Administration
- Fiserv Health
- Fort Dearborn Life
- GreatWest Health Care
- Harrington Benefit Services
- Health Care Solutions Group, Inc.
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Lockard & Williams Insurance
- Medical Mutual
- Mercy Health Plans
- National Roofers Union
- Opert Engineers Health and Welfare Trust
- PACA Dental
- Physician Insurance
- Premier Dental Group*
- Principal Financial Group
- Professional Benefit Administrations
- Shenandoah Life Insurance
- St. Johns Premier Plus
- Standard Life and Accident
- The Kroger Co.
- UNI care*
- United American Insurance Co.
- United Concordia*
- United Health Care*
- WellCare*/Doral – Melody/Duet, Prelude, Concert, Sonata (1), Sonata(2)
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.